Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fabulous Food on Friday's


Potato Soup, Homemade Crackers and raspberries



Baba teaching Phia how to eat oranges.






The blue in the sky just in time for the walk to the park. Someone out there knew we needed to get out of the house.



I still have flowers in the yard.



A girl and her dog.



oh of course the mud.

swings


Logan's view of the world in one carrier or another always watching his sisters antics.

This was her latest musical montage.

Original Video- More videos at TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at Logan's face. He always looks like a deep thinker! I am sure he is just thinking, "I can't wait to do what my sister is doing!" It also makes me think of my son, David, his father! I can see a lot of him when I look at Logan. Love that pouty bottom lip! Sure will miss you guys on Thanksgiving! Your mom is so lucky to be with you all every week! love ya

    ReplyDelete