Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sewing

Two things completed and more to go.  This is a simple fleece blanket with tied edges.  Sophia has a lot of baby blankets but now at night her toes are starting to poke out the bottom.  I was hoping to have a quilt made but hey I am a working mother of 2.  She loves Giraffes so I think this will be a hit.

What is it? 



 Party bags for Phia's little guests.  They will have the regular inside. Stickers, tattoos and of course special rocks and dragons tears.   

More to come...

On the reading front..
I have finished 2  books and am now about 1/3 of the way through "Hush Hush".  Wish there were more hours in the day and even more I wish both my little ones would sleep at the same time all the way through the night.  We have hit the monster stage and as Phia says "They are bothering me and I can't sleep.  My eyes won't stay closed they want to be awake."  How do you argue this with a 2 soon to be 3 year old.  Advice?


1 comment:

  1. Do you leave a light on? I remember being afraid of monsters as soon as the light went out. Also, keeping the closet door closed is good because clothes on hangers take on a whole new personality in the dark.

    I'm just saying. Not that I was afraid.

    ReplyDelete