Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Soccer and Sewing

So yesterday I made the mistake of writing my blog on my sidekick.  Little did I know that it would not post.  I tried to keep it so I could retype it here tonight but alas I messed up and went back to many times and lost it.  It was an Ode to soccer.  If I can re-create it I will if not.. sorry all you missed a rockin' post.

And on with the day...

Exhaustion is a funny thing.  It can make you quick to anger, faster to tears and light speed to giggles. 
When the giggles go the are tough to stop,  the tears flow the gut aches there is nothing better then a hard belly laugh to shake the cobwebs out.   How did they start. One grumpy face led to a 3 year old version of my own which let to another face and another until they became so silly we could no longer make them.  Take time today to belly laugh you won't regret it.

MORE FABRIC...
A  fellow fabric hound from work graciously shared her stash for the second time.  Oh to the delight of little miss Sophia.  "Strawberry Cake Mommy a skirt." 


The other fabric she is clutching is Tinkerbell.



This is just some. The purple corduroy on the right may make Mommy a super skirt. After the sad shirt news.  I picked out, bought and made myself a beautiful blue shirt.  Sad news you ask??  Well it is several sizes too small in the bust.  Not to fear I am sure I have someone to give it to maybe for Christmas.

Christmas sewing yes I have a large amount to do.  Can I post what I am making here??  I may be able to elude to it and then post the actual pictures after the 25Th.  Hmmm I will ponder that a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment