Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Here is the blogger day I have been waiting for! Halloween! Well We had a garden gnome. This was the easiest costume ever. Red cone hat, white beard out of fleece (worked as a bib as well)black belt which you can't see but also made out of felt. Then of course what kind of gnome would he be without his mushroom. He was so cute a real trouper considering he wasn't feeling well. Phia was Jessie from Toy Story II. We looked all over for a costume and what we did find was this crappy fake material thing. Of course being me I said well I can make that. Bought the shirt at Target for $9.00 added the yellow and the stitching, She had the jeans added the chaps from a fleece shirt that was too small and some black felt. Her belt was awesome. Belt buckle from a belt of mine that was again too small (Theme?) Then a lovely friend found the perfect Jessie hat at a 2nd hand store for a buck! The first time she put it all on she said "Mommy I Jessie" It was wonderful. One of those mommy moments were you think. Yeah I might just be doing this alright.




3 comments: