Friday, November 6, 2009

Days off? Days on??


It is the Friday before a long weekend.  Well sort of.  I work on Monday and then have the rest of the week off.  Quite lucky since Sophia is having a birthday party, her first with actual non-family guests.  EKK not the party person but she asked and I aim to please.  With our finances being in the clinker I will be making or re purposing or creating what we need. This includes birthday gifts.  My plan is to make her a few lovely things with the fabric that was donated from a generous co-worker.  Of course we have a filthy house and my sewing room needs a quick clean before I can really dive in but that's what Saturday's are for right.




Of course there must be some of this happening too. I got the parenting book first but then my mom brought the next two that look awesome and the "Invention of Hugo Cabret" showed up at the library today and the pictures are lovely.  Well and "Hush Hush" was recommended by a friend this am as well soooo to make a long story short.  I am half way through two of them.  I have a lot of reading I want to do, A ton of cleaning I have to do and a mountain of sewing that I MUST do.  hmmm where should I start.  Well with a good book of course.

1 comment: