Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sewing





More sewing and more sewing.  This is a skirt for Sophia the pic is sideways :( couldn't figure out how to flip it.  I was hoping to make one for her doll but we are getting down in time so we shall see.



This is a memory game with fabric family pictures.  Wool felt in the middle and pinking shears trim out the edge.  Will make a green bag to hold it all.  Just 19 more to sew and cut tonight.





Last night I did cut out a shirt for myself.  Sew Liberated pattern I bought with birthday money.  Cut it out of a blue cotton.  Fabric I had laying around decided to try it in this and see if I like it then can make out of something else.  I am making it as a shirt not a dress.  It is winter.

During the whole process I had a little visitor that has learned to crawl and makes his way around the house getting into just a little mischief.  It is time again to baby proof cords and such.  Bugger is getting quick.

Yes he is currently reading "Catcher in the Rye" and "A Loss for Words" oh yes and "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"  PJ's are a bit small now we have moved into 12 month clothing and we are 8 months.  Growing like a weed as they say.  Well back to the sewing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness - I love that pattern! I must get it and make the dress!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete