Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Missed you yesterday

I missed yesterday... 
Long day of training at work.  The highlight being our principal asking a teacher a hard to answer sex question.  HILLARIOUS but you had to be there to really appreciate it.  Came home to a lovely home cooked meal. Then ran off to soccer.  Yes it's true at 41 I scored a goal, got hit in the head accidentally so hard it made me look like a bobble head and hit a header down field.  A very exciting game for me.  I still have a long way to go to get back into the groove but it sure is fun just playing again. 

Today we finally (or so we think) got our heat fixed.  Did a little birthday shopping using Great Grandma's money ordered the cake and I started on the sewing for the birthday girl and the party favors.  I will post pictured tomorrow.  They are cute so far. Hard finding the time to get the sewing in.  I have a blanket, skirt and a game to finish before Saturday.  Will be a lot of late night's to come.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Ordered the cake? After getting that terrific mixer for your birthday?

    I'm excited to see the pictures of the things you are making. I keep smiling over the gnome costume.

    ReplyDelete