Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Celebration



Anyone and everyone who knows me knows I am not the birthday party type.  Now don't get me wrong.  I love going to other peoples parties and I love me a good white icing cake that makes your teeth hurt kinda  but I am not one for my own festivities.  Mom/Baba came down and we had ourselves a perfect size celebration.  Good food, family and fun exactly what I had in mind. 

Yes that is in fact a Kitchen Aid that I got for my birthday.  I LOVE IT! 
Being my mom and all she was thinking ahead and got me everything I am going to need to make my first batch of dunking platters which is the most heavenly chocolate chip cookie on the planet.  If you are all lucky I will get to them this month and insert the recipe here.  We shall see. As of today though it will take my teeth
a few days to recover from the cake. Blow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment