Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jacob/ Haircut/ Park ahhhh

Mama's special day yesterday.  Spent the morning with family hit the mall playground and looked at the holiday sales.  then I got a haircut.  Went in for a trim decided to grow it out opps oh well it will grow.  It is a good cut. Should grow out nice.




Ok Phia is always cuter then me even with a new cut.  Don't ya love the summer dress?  It was like 50 degrees out today!
Then I was off to see New Moon with friends.  It was awesome.  Much better then the first. The special effects were better and I liked how the cut the movie out of the book.  Won't ruin the end but one friend sitting just down the way yelled at the end "I'm not happy!"  she was totally jones to know what happens next and she hasn't read the books.  Big mistake! Read the books.  Then read Graceling by Kristin Cashore it's excellent. So I finished the book today took Phia to meet her buddy at the park and have spent the rest of the day cleaning and doing laundry!


Washington parks are beautiful even if it's cold and wet out.  That's the river in the background.





2 comments:

  1. Wowie...two beautiful girls with curly hair. Love the new haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear friend. Mary gave my your blog page. how fun. love your family pictures. you all look great. Billi

    ReplyDelete